Sunday, March 12, 2006

Spring Break! (emphasis on the 'break' part, not the 'spring')

Ingrid and I had an awesome reunion during her visit and it was definitely tough to say 'goodbye' again. But I'm headed to Boston for Easter to visit her (and possibly other JYMers...yay!).

Then, I had two weeks of midterms, which culminated in 4 IN ONE DAY. That was not fun, but I was well prepared and I wasn't stressing myself out as much as I used to. However, the people all around me were giving off serious stress-vibes (and germs, for that matter), to which I am unfortunately not immune. So I ended the week feeling sick and dead tired. Luckily I have this entire week off school to recover mentally and physically. And that's what I've been doing - bumming around the house, watching movies, and contemplating the meaning of life. Who would expect anything less from me?

Oh, and I survived the hail/rain/thunder storm that hit this weekend. It's hilarious how weather makes Californian's crazy. You'd think it was the apocalypse...everyone was cancelling their plans, building arcs (just kidding), and just being weird. I personally like hail...it looks like snow, which reminds me of nothing but positive memories.

No comments: